Wednesday, October 8, 2014

8 MONTH HIATUS OVER.

IMG_9597.JPG
IMG_9564.jpg
IMG_9604.JPG
coll1.jpg
chelle1.jpg
Disneyland Jersey // Knee Deep Denim Kendall Rings // Nasty Gal babygirl Snapback // Michelle: Nasty Gal Dress

So after being MIA for about 8 months, I have finally decided to start blogging again. I'm pretty sure I've said this multiple times already but this time - for sure. I think. Probably. Most likely.

A little bit about the pieces we are wearing: My babygirl hat is courtesy to Nasty Gal which is definitely my go-to site for pretty much anything. Some of their stuff can be a little pricey, but even their sale section is always packed with classics that I love. The jersey is a gift - and I'm sure disneyland has these in stock (even though I have never seen jerseys before), but anyways, super thankful it was given to me because... well, it's a jersey with Tigger on it. Why wouldn't anyone like it? My gorgeous wife/best friend/girlfriend/mistress is also sporting a Nasty Gal dress. You will see plenty of her in this blog, from now on.

Anyway, I have been updating my instagram (@tammie900) on the daily though, so make sure you hit that follow button if you have not already! I still have all these plans for my blog that I want to go through with, so stay tuned. If you haven't already noticed, I'm revamping the entire concept of this blog and will have more architectural content as well as fashion (hopefully you guys will enjoy that just as much), and have more guest posts (my fellow artist classmates) in the coming future.

X Tammie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! Be sure to leave your thoughts and comments :)

Love,
Tamara

 
© Tamara Suprobo Putri, Word[Ad]Dict 2011. All rights reserved. Borrowed photos must be linked back to this page.